måndag 5 november 2012

I'm in the States!

Sorry for not blogging anything lately...I don't even know if there are any readers out there waiting my blog posts desperately, if yes, let me know and I will try to blog a bit more often hehe.

During the past days I have been thinking to preserve my wonderful memories in this blog so that I can always come back in the future and be proud of all my wonderful experiences that I have gained. At such a young age and I have already gained so much wonderful experiences, sometimes it is even hard to imagine. My appreciation of my at-the-moment-wonderful-life should be reflected in how I treat other people in my environment. By being caring and generous to people around me is very important to me in order to for me to feel that I'm giving back, but also it makes me feel like a good person!

I refuse to let things get on top of me and make me a snotty person!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if I feel so spoiled right now, sometimes I even feel that I don't really deserve it, that's why I need to find ways to give it back to the people around me. Especially, to my mum!!! However, giving back to her means that I won't shop so much when I'm here in the US (which is extremeeeeeeeeeeely difficult because I LOVE the shops here!!!!!!!!)

I'm so happy to be here in Philly (first time here) and visit my boyfriend who works here temporarily! It's fantastic to recognize all the food brands that I craved about when I lived outside Detroit six years ago. 20 different selections of Ben & Jerry's icecream, or my favourite chewy cookie brand, mac & cheese, etc.

Everything is fantastic!! Now I'm going to have some breakfast in the hotelroom with pentry where we live, then take a shopping stroll when the shops has opened, still 2 hours left....then I'm going to have lunch with my bf at the Reading Terminal Market where I hope to see some Amish people :-)
See you later

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar